Hey guys and gals: Would it be possible to move the flamingos, magnets,
mangos, and the flood of non-pd which has infused the list for the last week
or two to the
sparkle list? Also why not send all the one line attaboys (and girls) and
'thank you' for the attaboys and girls and acknowledgments of the thank you
ad infinitum and (purely from my point of view), ad nauseum, off-list. I'm
sure they will be no less appreciated by the recipients and will not be
missed by anyone sympathetic to this request.

Not intending to be a sourpuss...Paul H. Lauer