Non pd person friend of a pwp :

I haven't been on the list a year yet and have seen this suggestion or
criticism come up twice. I do not know anything about sparkle and the
very name doesn't appeal to me however it may for others I am sure. I
was told early on by a few that parkies have cranky days and as I do
too, I decided to let everyone have their days. It seems to me that any
humorous thread speaks alot for all of those who are pwps and who are
able to find joy and laughter no matter how silly or ridiculous the
substance of the thread is. No one could argue the importance of
laughter and how it affects our overall health and brain chemistry? I
wonder if it might be fairer to allow all of us our little moments of
either joy or exasperation and either ignore, delete, or enjoy the
moment that is before us?

Joy,

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38?