[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I thought you would be interested in my results.

 DBS generated 4.05 QALYs over a six year periodat a cost of C$83,462 or
C$20,607 per QALY.  While those are interesting statistics, even more
interesting is to cost of doing nothing but carrying on drug therapy -
$148,551 or C$65,000 more than DBS.  Each QALY generates positive cash flow
of $16,000.

 More to come.

 Cheers,

 Bill

Hello Bill,
You seem to know your way around statistics so here is some numbers to work
on.

I joined a new Young Parkinson's Support Group and there is an  ex-marine age
32 who is in stage 3 of PD.  He believes that his PD started with an Anthrax
shot he was given.  He told the group that in his room he has a picture of
his 12 man squad and out of the 12 there are 3 men who have PD and a fourth
man who died of another neuro disease.

Three out of twelve.  Are those high odds or what?

Denny
58/52