Yes, it is one of the oldest drugs around, and proven time and again,
and they know the complete pathway of aspirin through the body and how
it works.  This is much easier to prove than the philosophical benefits
of magnets.  Come to think of it, we have been living in a magnetic
field between the North and the South pole all our lives.  Of course,
it's good for us.
Michel