Hi list,

It wasn't only marines that had the anthrax shot given of course, as a
young friend of mine was in the army during the Gulf War and he hasnt PD
as yet, and they all had the shot he told me. I have to take exception
too, in theory, to the supposition that pd can not be contracted through
hazardous work. My pwp is in nuclear medicine. I read last year about
the incidence of pd among those who work around different hazardous
hospital situations as he does. I know he told me he had no lesions on
his brain only on his spinal cord at least at that time of dx. When I
finally mentioned to him what I had read, he said, I know that but what
difference does it make now? I am mentioning this because some of you
may have seen this information as I did, yet I have lost the site now in
a reformat.

*seattle* Audrey   friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?