Listmembers:

I need some help from you "super searchers" on the list.

For those of you who read the "Marines with PD" report about Gulf
War Syndrome completely you found a reference to Fahr's Syndrome.
A search of NINDS reports that Fahr's Syndrome has symptoms very
similar to PD.  Not very much detail avaliable.

I want to know if Fahr's Syndrome was named after the person who
discovered it of after a patient named Fahr.  I have not been
able to find that.  Is there a heritablity link?

Why am I interested?  My name is Fahr and my father died of PD
complications and my brother has had bilateral STN implants for
PD (in 1998).  Who knows --- maybe it was not/is not PD.  BiSTN
relieved the PD? symptoms.  Are the two that closely related?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Paul