I gather AMGEN is not looking to publicize the trial, and the people at
my center say they are having trouble dealing with all the inquiries even
though they have filled the spots in the study assigned to them.

It may make sence (to someone without PD in particular) to keep this
study off the news until something difinitive can be passed on, but in
view of the importance of hope for PWP's and caregivers, this information
seems on balance to be appropriate to pass on.

I apologize for straddling the fence like this, but I am not comfortable
going into great detail at the list level, though no one has ever