Hi All!
I need some assistance and/or info please.
As most of you might know - I am a young-onset pwp (the non-shaky but tired,
stressed out and depressed type).  Having tried to get disability granted
for more than a year my employer thought it best to retrench me and a
severance lump sum was paid.
Living in South Africa there is no State subsidised income and I am
literally without income, except for a bit that I earn as a photographer.
I have been advised to take my former employer to court, but the cost
thereof might be horrendously expensive.
Do anybody know of  financial assistance available - all my legal expenses
will be invoiced and audited.  I believe there are many cases like mine in
the world and some system of legal grant might send a message to the
legalise guys/girls out there.
Is it not time that we form a unified front - as individuals  we are quiet,
soft-voiced and no threat to any big employer, but as a unified group we are
much stronger.
Please guys&galls - I need urgent assistance (I must let the former employer
know if I accept their offer of a small lump sum with a signed declaration
that I will never take the matter further)!

Gerrit Kleynscheldt (45/dx 1994)

Please note that due to the fact that information can be electronically
edited, the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed.