Marjorie and Bob,

I have to play the skeptic and say I do not believe that any small
magnet could have any benefit even if the idea makes sense. I have
looked closely at them and they reminded me of the copper bracelets that
some believe help arthritis. I suppose if it seems beneficial then why
not? I refuse to accept the fact that it actually does what they claim
wishing instead to believe that the mindset is the important issue here.
I would hope that ones mind does work incredible miracles and leaps of
faith can move mountains for some or even most. Maybe I haven't
experienced any more pain than this article's author has, but I do know
that pain can be controlled by bio feed back and by other mental
exercises. That isn't to say that a belief in some object or idea is not
workable for you or for many others. I respect you two too much to argue
the merits or not of this idea or belief.

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?