Does anyone REALLY think they can change anyone's political views on this forum?  I would much rather talk about Pink Vultures, refrigerator magnets, or our "infantile" understanding of sience.   Gezzzz!

I love this forum because of what it IS.  But please save your political scare tactics for someone thats listening.  We are all grown up and have our individual values in place.  Liberals & Conservatives POLERIZE to their parties.  NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS LIST IS GOING TO CHANGE AN INCH!   I could care less if you like George "read my lips Jr." ,  or "Eee Gore"

I am sorry, but I am sure we would lose most of the people on this list if we were for instance to spend (waste) our time trying to CONVERT each other to our own individual religions.  I KNOW I'd leave until after the election.  Religion & Politics  (I'm gonna lose my mind)

WE CAN GET THE JOB DONE!  But we have to WORK TOGETHER, not BICKER!  All my professional life I have seen what CAN happen when people work together.  AGREE TO DISAGREE, and lets move on.

PLEASE!

David Meigs  aka: Pappy