At 07:58 AM 08/10/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>and I
>didn't feel so guilty if I had to lie down for a half hour sometimes.
>Joan Hartman

Joan,
Why in the world should you feel guilty if you have to lie down for
a half hour, or an hour, or even two hours??
You are retired, you have a chronic, incurable disease, those two
reasons alone should allow you to take a nap ,and not feel guilty
about it!  Any energy you waste feeling guilty about anything, just
takes away from your strength to do something constructive ,instead
of something destructive.  Feeling guilty is a destructive emotion
in my book!!!
I have worked so hard when I'm awake to not let PD control my
life, by seeing the clock last night I found that PD is getting even
with me at night, and I wasn't even aware of it!!

I'm still determined to win this battle.  I never let anything conquer
me in my life, and I'm a little old to start now!!

just me,
Marjorie