Barb asked,

So how does one unload the burden of guilt that seems to hit so
many of us?

I don't know, but I have it too. I just got up from my second "nap" of the
day, and although I've mowed two lawns and gone groc shopping, paid some
bills etc, I still feel guilty that I have to lay down and rest in between
dashes of energy.... fortunantely I have never been  afraid of hard work - I
can sleep right beside you while you are working, won't bother me a bit..
grin. I don't have an answer, but it  struck a nerve with me too. no matter
how much I accomplish, I still feel like I should be doing more, even when
my body says no way...
God bless
bob aka tex