Do either of you remember that old saying?
Take a fools advice?  Well, this old fool is going
to offer you some , what you do with it is
up to you.

Sit down with a pen and paper, or if you are like me and
you can't write with pen or pencil anymore, then turn on a
word processing program,and make two columns in your computer.

In column one list all the things which you can do to change
your life. I don't mean immediately either, it might take a lot
of energy and time and maybe years to do so, but the question is:
IS IT DOABLE?

In the second column list all the things in you life which , in this
lifetime anyway, you cannot change.  These are things which are
either beyond your control, your capabilities or energy level, or
maybe a combination of all three.

I'll bet you money, marbles and chalk that the second column will
have a lot more entries in it than the first.

Re-read both lists carefully and make any corrections or add any
omissions, or switch columns.  In other words EDIT both lists.

Re-read a third time~~~~~~~~  Then throw the second column away!!!!!

As a PWP you don't have the energy, strength nor the stamina to even
think about things over which you have no control.
Its rather like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it
sure won't get you anywhere!!

It works for me!!

just me,
Marjorie