hi all

At 21:11 2000/08/11 -0400, baarb k wrote:
>wonderful, janet. since i was thinking the same thing as juanita, do i get
>to have a better tomorrow too???? gee whiz, and i didn't even know i might
>be unhappy.....hey juanita -- you're the most upbeat person i know....are
>you unhappy today??? if not, guess that's one thing you can't know, janet,
>after all we're not the ones who are delighting in bombarding the list with
>cd and suicide......

i'm sorry you feel the way you seem to

i can only go by the words i read
and felt that juanita's question was a rhetorical one,
possibly couched in bitterness
which is why i did not answer it directly

if i am mistaken, juanita, please forgive me

i take delight in providing information and sharing experiences
which is the purpose of this list

you have the choice of which messages to read or not
same as juanita same as me same as anyone else

that is how mailing lists are supposed to work
and that's what membership in one entails

janet
pienet list elf

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada