ah but i do know how lists work.  i am subscribed to two other lists - both
for writers - and when a thread has been carried too far, the sender has
been asked to either email privately or to drop it for awhile. too bad we
don't have that luxury here. you seem to be the only one who doesn't have
to abide by rules. you determine what's said and not said i guess. seems to
me i remember how you struck out at some who had topics you didn't
like.........where was the 'delete, delete' then????

all i'm asking is for you to respect those on the list who are disturbed by
rehashing the same things over and over. take it off the list. better yet,
with your talent and know-how why don't you establish your own list for
cd/suicide prevention. you have the ability and could help the ones who
really need it.

barb k