Peter Dawkins - Please don't read anymore of Janet's posting regarding
depression and suicide.  The lady is a sick, sick woman and she is
inflicting it upon us.  I went into a deep, deep depression after her 3rd
day of many days postings, because I have experienced suicide from my
husband, and my son was murdered.
So it is easy to fall back into that pit.  Please delete her as soon as
you see it.  She used to post such informative things that I delighted in
reading her, but although I'm not a doctor, it seems to me she has become
demented. Thank God for my PWP who is very understanding, and who
listened to me cry and rant and rave.  He is the one who encouraged me to
realize that she is not a well person, mentally.  Best wishes to you and
yours, Jo Ann