Dear, Dear Barbara - Thank you for your message about bombarding the list
with depression/suicide.  You will probably read in one or two of my
postings, that this threw me into a deep, deep depression, because my
husband committed suicide and my son was murdered, and I thought I had
overcome all that.  However, all these postings brought it back to the
forefront, and I'm not worth - well, a  nice word would be feces - right
now.  I will overcome it, but I just can't understand why anyone would
dwell on such a negtive subject for so long a   time, can you?  Best
wishes. - Oh! and I love the way Audrey says you are her best friend.
Great!!  Jo Ann