>dear janet
>proud pienet list elfette

i heard vp gore 'invented' the internet. were you saying it was your idea
to create/use the archives. what about our good friend, john cottingham and
all the work he's done to make the archives easier to search. his buttons
that help a newbie subscribe and unsubscribe are wonderful - far better
than written instructions anyday. he has done so much work to help us, we
need to appreciate his efforts.and simon coles too. they made posting to
this list as you said 'like planting a seed.' a seed can reap a good
harvest or a bad one. it has potential for either. kind of like us. we can
dwell on all the bad stuff in our lives or we can choose to think about the
good.

thanks for posting this info. much better than your other topics. and more
helpful.

barb k