Dear Camilla: Always makes my day to hear from you. Have
not been active on PIEnet recently, but I do read all the
e-mails. Sometimes they make me so TIRED. You could come
back in ten minutes or ten years and they would still be
throwing the same slings and arrows. On a happier note,
family is O.K. Potential Daughter-in-Law from Hell keeping
a low profile. Sense #2 son is getting slightly
disenchanted, but still working on wedding plans. I can
only hope...Stan is not better, but stable. How are you and
yours?
Been spending all spare time on "October Mourning" and it
seems to be going well. Starting chapter 4. Took an on-line
writing course from a woman who is a published mystery
writer and book "doctor" and she thinks it shows promise.
Will see her at at mystery writer's convention/book fair in
N.Y.C., which is on same week-end as Parkinson's Unity
Walk.
How's that for serendipity? Anyway, I am having FUN with
it.
                 Yours Till ALL Pigs Fly
                 (Wonder when THAT will be?)
                       Carole-Grinch