Carrie - You and Camilla are exactly right.  We never should have let
this go so far.  I'm truly glad I'm not the only one that felt so adamant
about it, but I do regret putting myself on the same level as she.
Camilla suggested I send it on personal mail.  Well, I did once, and she
wrote back on the list, that "Someone" sent her personal mail UNVITED.
So,. that is a lost cause. But I'm not, and I appreciate your concerns,
because this list is very important to me.
I will be more careful in the future.  Jo Ann