hi all

i am having trouble understanding the logic
behind the idea that some think that clinical depression
might be more suited to a list separate from this one

cd is effectively a pd symptom in 50% of all parkies

if the 'official' major symptom of pd is tremour or ridigity
would similar logic not suggest that 'us' rigidity types should
go off and form a separate list from 'you' tremour types?

or that 'you' old onset types go off and form a separate list
from 'us' young onset types?

or how about 'you' folks with constipation problems
'i' find the subject unpleasant to talk about
and 'i' don't share 'your' symptoms
so why don't 'you' go off and form a separate constipation list?

1900 of 'us' here
means 50% or 950 of 'us' have cd
and 80% of the 950 or 760 of 'us' have not had it diagnosed
and are not receiving the medical care 'we' need to deal with it

in other words [or numbers]
40% of 'us' are doubly disabled needlessly
personally 'i' found the 'paralysis of will' that comes with cd
profoundly more debilitating than anything pd has dealt 'me' so far

in other other words [or numbers]
40% of 'our' group energy, synergy, spark, gumption, and drive
is effectively inaccessible to the parkinson cause

isn't freeing up all that pent up energy worth a little discomfort?
heck, i'd even put up with the constipation discussions!

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada