hi
a question was raised about *understanding the logic*
who's logic are we to understand?
on what premise is the logic based?
is it black and white logic?
is it someone elses perception of what is logical?
an *obsession* with a particular cause or belief or syndrome often skews
ones idea of what is logical/useful/appropriate............

we all know that the cd is much broader than this list and we
would be well served and helped with an appropriate site on which those
interested in cd could post, get advice and help and discuss at a deep level
their concerns

posters here have expressed cries from the heart about the *bombardment* of
the site with cd issues and these should be respected
however much cd is part of parkinsons

i havent seen a bombardment of constipation research or issues in my time on
the list

by all means discuss cd but not at the expense of a balanced site
judy