At 21:32 2000/08/13 -0400, barb k wrote:
>Janet,
>why not a separate list for your cd/suicide prevention topics?...

didn't i just answer that
imho of course!

and of course they aren't 'mine' anymore than pd constipation is 'yours'
lolo!

>no one person should dominate the posts and decide what the majority of
>us want to discuss. no one person should have an agenda all the other list
>members are expected to follow. in essence, that's what barb p was telling
>us in her recent post....

i absolutely wholeheartedly agree with you on this one!
anyone can review the subject headers at johns site...
do we have any volunteers to do the analysis?...

>i believe barb p has created this list as a service to all of us...

and i agree with you wholeheartedly on this one as well!
no doubt about it

see there's no conflict here!

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada