Hi Judy---I directed my post to "Dear Friends, *especially...* etc.    I
had already told Janet on and off list that I wished she'd "cease and
desist", as had a good many other people.   Her postings were not, to my
mind, such directly personal attacks on individuals as were those of a few
who were so fed up up her as to lose their tempers and descend into "ad
hominem" attacks.   If you read Barb Patterson's excellent post ,I feel it
covers all angles of this situation, and list squabbles in general.    I'm
just sorry she didn't write sooner.
In other words, what you suggest had already been said to Janet several
times, but no one at that point had said it to those who were attacking
her. If you are yourself a PWP (which I don't know) you should be able to
understand that Janet is as vulnerable as other PWPs, exasperating as she
may be at times.  Both JoAnn and Audrey have written to me apologizing for
getting carried away in their remarks.  I'm sorry if you were offended on
their behalf, as they apparently were not.  I suspect also that most PWPs
who are physically able to use the delete key and were upset by her
repetitious posts just deleted them. Perhaps you aren't able to delete
easily, as I know is true for some, and that would make it harder for you.
I think the present suggestion of a sub-list for CD/suicide topics is a
good one,BTW.

>camilla
>i have read and re read you posting
>could it not also be said to janet
>ENOUGH
>ENOUGH ALREADY
>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE HURTING FROM THEsE POSTINGS AND WOULD LIKE SOME
>RESPITE, SOME BALANCE
>JUDY

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.