judith
i support you post
last time i joked about someone who needed to leave the list urgently and
left a message for another lister to help the desperate person *by way of a
joke*
i too felt what seemed like a sarcastic retort
i ignored it at the time and moved on but i agree with you it is not the
spot for what seems like assumed ownership of properties of the list
the list is too important for members to be distracted from the supportive
role of the list by these replies
judy