i guess i could repeat that this list belongs to barb p and none of us is
list elfette or such. it is the responsibility of all of us to help each other.

i was reaching out to you janet encouraging you. as you can see there are
positive remarks about a separate list for cd. i know you could handle such
an undertaking, but if you are unwilling perhaps someone else on the list
will do so.
Hans stated much better than i the reasons i feel in my heart this topic
deserves a place of discussion separate from the main list.

those of you who took my posts yesterday as criticism, reread them
carefully. they were not harsh and were not intended to be.

and janet, i refuse to dance with you on this issue anymore. i hope you
have a wonderful day today. and all of you out there in cyber space who
have pd or are giving loving care to someone who has pd, may this day be
wonderful for you also.

barb k