Barb and pat - I have two cats, one an 18 year old Siamese (female) and
one 6 year old Turkish Angora (male.  They throw up periodically.  From
Hairballs.  I have a tube of PetroMalt which I occasionally give them,
but they prefer to eat grass.  Since they don't have claws, i only let
them out when I'm out to watch them, because of all the rambling dogs in
the neighborhood. What's so bad is, lif they do it while I'm at work, by
the time I get home, it has already stained the carpet, and I have to use
Resolve to clean it.
Tyr the PetroMalt.  Maybe it will help.  Jo Ann