Gosh, Paul--- I just sat down to my Mac after watching the
convention---sometimes it even takes 21 minutes to get a reply !!  :-)
<G> (That's a joke...)
I did intend to send you an "attaboy", but wasn't sure if should go on or
off-list  (another joke)
I hope that since Barb P's calm and authoritative plea for reason and
civility we have reached the end of the angry thread.  As for flamingos,
pigs, whatever---they will always be with us to a degree, and IF we use the
NON-PD subject heading, can easily be deleted or ignored.  That's an old
battle that has been waged many times in the years I've been here.
Sorry you got dumped on---that was undeserved and inappropriate......take care,

>Dear list:
>Am I to presume I made a dime with my last post since it has been out there
>now for 19 MINUTES with no reply. If so, good and thanks.
>
>Paul H. Lauer

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for