On 12 Aug 2000, at 13:48, joan carol urquhart wrote:

I've just discovered an amazing search engine
that searches all other search engines called Copernic 2000.
It's shareware (can be downloaded off the Net in about 5 minutes for free).
http://www.copernic.com
SNIP  Murray C, if you are out there,
what is your impression of this search engine,
as far as search engines go?

Joan U

Hi Joan,
I revisited Copernic2000 today.... It has some important advantages over WebFerret...
You can search a lot more than the WWWeb.... for example... choose NewsGroups
and search on any news item...

While WebFerret has its place in my arsenal of Search Tools, so does Copernic2000

Thankyou very much Joan ........ murray