On 13 Aug 2000, at 10:49, Parkinsons NZ Information Centre wrote:

Does anyone have info on Steele-Richardson syndrome? I believe it's a type of Parkinsonism.

Eva Petro

-----------------------
Hi Eva,
Here is a "definition", a "glossary entry", an interview with Dr. Steele, and the online
eMedicine Text.  I hope this is what you are looking for...

Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), named also Steele-Richardson-Olszewski disease
http://www.lille.inserm.fr/u422/PSP_definition.html

Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome
http://www.medhelp.org/glossary/new/GLS_3706.HTM

An Interview with Dr. John Steele (watch for many links at bottom of page)
http://www.psp.org/ste.html

eMedicine Online Text - Neurology - Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Synonyms: Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome
http://emedicine.com/cgi-bin/foxweb.exe/showsection@d:/em/ga?book=neuro&topicid=328

Best regards ......... murray