i can't believe that 2 posts about you're work and your dream  have
slipped by
without comment. can  Stan &  I begin to plan our nexr vacation....i
think that your idea is so splendidly simple and at thesamr time so bold
that it could helpa miriad of people  geta long better...now if there is
only a golf course nearby-you get stan to get up close and personal with
a bear as long as he's promised a tee time!!

                                                 keep on kepin on lovej

tan & I& twosweet (most of thetime!)
--
Joan E. Snyder      48/10