> I still think of him almost daily, but in a different, more positive way.
>  I now dwell on happy, good times rather than his death itself.
>
> This is why I wrote Janet Paterson and asked her to cease  all the talk
> about suicide and depression.  The more you dwell on it the
> bigger it becomes.

Thank you, Jo Ann, for your insight - it is helpful to see another side of
the story.  Nurses are taught to encourage people to relate the story of
their grief until they no longer need to tell it.  You're suggesting that
such a philosophy does not apply to everyone - and indeed, may be harmful.
What you have shared today is very valuable to me.
----
God bless
Mary Ann