Dear Friends and Neighbors:

Take Charge America - Cure Parkinsons's has a cow in Cow Parade New York
2000.  Visit our web site, www.cureparkinsons.org  for details.

We'd like to orchestrate a gathering at Bryant Park on Tuesday August 29th to
bring attention to our cow which will be auctioned off towards the end of
September. All the cows are being picked up around September 4th to be
brought to a warehouse to wait for the auction.  I've spoken with Ken
Aidekman and Robin Elliott about the possibility of borrowing the cow from
the Cow Parade people to bring her to the Unity Walk on September 24 and
we're exploring that possibility.  The more attention we bring to our cow,
the greater the potential of having people bid more money for her. This is an
excellent opportunity to raise awareness for Parkinson's and funds for
research.

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Help us spread the word to check our site.

Sincerely,
Alison Landes