Charles E Murray wrote:

> I've been experiencing increasing swelling of feet and ankles, apparently
> from Requip (agonist).  I have planned a 4 day retreat type outing which
> will be near nine thousand feet in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and would
> ask if anyone knows how this might affect the edema?  Any feedback would
> be appreciated.
> Gratefully,
> Chuck

Would it possibly have the same effect as in a plane? In which case you might
want to try some elastic stockings to prevent swelling - also, if you're on a
retreat will you be hiking or meditating. Be careful -I'm on requip and have
had a couple of nasty bouts of cellulitis,,,, That being said, sounds like a
good break  - enjoy!
'snotty toilet buns' [howzat for a name?]