Hi All

I've recently subscribed to this list and think that all this communication
taking place is great.
Hopefully some of you may be able to help me out as I am seeking information
about work related stress and it's affect on people with Parkinson's.  I was
diagnosed 7 years ago and am very interested in how others have experienced
the impact of their work on their symptoms and what help they have had from
treatments.

I would like to hear your opinion on:
1. Whether you agree that stress makes the symptoms of Parkinson's worse
 - please respond with one of the following:
Strongly Agree, Agree,  Disagree,       Strongly Disagree

2. Have you found any relief from exercise or massage or chiropractic -
which one and how would you rate it:
Strongly Agree, Agree,  Disagree,       Strongly Disagree

If you would like to also give some more feedback or information then that
would be appreciated.

In your response, please let me know if you are a PWP(Person with
Parkinson's), carer or working in the medical field.
If you are a PWP, how long ago were you diagnosed and for how long have you
been able to keep working and an idea of what type of work you do.

Thank you very much for your input,

Abe     (52/46)

PS....Could you please include the name of the country you currently live
in...