Mary Ann,

Thanks so much for making that distinction about * curable * cd. You are
right recycling is common place. I have mentioned this before that cd is
more than just a condition; it doesnt live in us alone.  It is connected
with issues that have to be resolved as well. Whether those who suffer
from cd are inherently more apt to have family or personal issues, or
whether they are there only because we all have issues that we do not
always wish to confront, does not matter. It is that the use of
medication is not enough.  It only pushes the cd to the background and
if one thinks that one is *cured,* it comes back at some point and must
be faced again.

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?