Hello!
I strongly agree with question 1 and 2.   stress is what brings out my symptoms
ten fold.  I do much better on weekends and holidays, sleep better too.   I was
diagnosed 3 years ago and am still working in the secretarial field in Canada.
My boss found out about my illness when I couldn't take minutes anymore or use
the mouse fast enough.  Talk about stress!!  I find exercises  and stretches
very helpfull and also walking.  My family wants me to stop working and enjoy
life as they say.

Brigitte
55/53/52