Hey Barb,
My grandmother used to tell me that guilt was pretty much always
connected to the word "should".  I "should" be doing this, I "should"
have done that, I "should" be able to cope with........whatever.  She
was thrilled when I met a friend whose favorite saying is "Don't should
on me".  If you say it too quickly it can sound somewhat naughty, I
usually get a pretty good giggle out of it.  :O)  PWP or not, none of us
needs to feel guilty for doing whatever we have to do in order to
function as best we can.  Happy napping.  ;O)
Peace
Pat