Lynn,
I attended a seminar on sleep problems, given by a doctor who specializes in
sleep disorders.  He says it is very important for PWP to get their sleep
even if they have to take a sleeping pill every night.  Ask your Mom's
neuro, I'm sure he'll agree.  My doctors both say I should take one every
night but I only take it when I really need it  but I'm a lot younger than
your Mom and have a lot more years to go.  The doctors recommend Imovane 7.5
mg.  Underneath that it says Zopiclone 7.5 mg.  I use only half a pill or
even 1/3.  It works wonders.  They are non habit forming and don't give you
a hangover in the morning.  Hope this helps.

Brigitte
55/52/50