Marjorie, Barb, et al........With all our talk re naps here's a page from
about.com re naps...it says Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but it does relate to
PWP et al who get tired in the afternoon....I copied a blurb from it.  I
read the page and took a nap and feel much better for having done
so.....Joan Hartman

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/health/chronicfatigue/library/weekly/aa08090
0a.htm?PM=68_1%2093_T

"In addition to the stigma that may be associated with napping.........
But research has shown that people who nap report no greater nocturnal sleep
problems than non-nappers.  In fact, napping reflects a natural biological
rhythm and is a common feature of healthy adult sleep-wake behavior."