 Even though many generic perscriptions MAY be as effective as the brand name
item, the ONLY reason they are pushed on the public is to save someone money.
If the CEO of the of the organization saving that money is entitled to a
Mercedes limo, and one day finds his chauffeur behind the wheel of a Hyundai
sedan, which will save the company several thousand dollars, will he accept
that?    If not why NOT? It is a generic version of transportation, and will
get him where he is going....... And when he needs to fly for business, would
e be content to fly in coach, rather than first class? I wonder!   Next
subject: feeling guilty about slowing down, or needing to rest at work, or
deciding to stop working. I have worked for others since I was 15 years old,
part time, and full time, and I have never worked anywhere where there was
not at least one able-bodied, healthy, non-handicapped person,  who spent
more time avoiding hard work, and  even easy work, than trying to accomplish
anything.  Usually they have the attitude that they are smart and the hard
workers and achievers are fools! Therefor, anyone who shows up and tries to
do their best, should never feel the least bit guilty.  Lastly: this may or
may not be a proper forum for discussing politics, but if we elect candidates
who have made it clear that they are against any technologies needed to cure
Parkinsons, they are not going to suddenly change their minds after they are
in office!
 Ken "In a serious mood"
P.S. An example of the wonderful coorperate attitude: Firestone, after years
of making defective tires which have caused a great many deaths and injuries,
decided that, eventually, over a period of YEARS, and in limited areas, will
replace the tires, when they feel like they have time to do so. Meanwhile, if
a few hundred more vehicles flip over and more people are killed, or injured,
they'll know they eventually could have had safe tires, had they lived long
enough to receive them.........