 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       76    deg. F   :-)
Dear friends,

Please help me to locate Hilary.   She was supposed to
travel with a friend to visit me , arriving in Maine on
Wednesday afternoon, and staying two days in Wells, Maine;
then riding on to Portland to my hom this morning..
  It is now 10:55 AM local time.

I have heard nothing from either Hilary or her travellng
companion.  She last spoke with me on Wednesday,
at approximately 3:30 AM.  She asked me to phone her
at 08:00 to wake her up so she could takae her medications.
She mentioned that she had recently stopped taking Requip,
and was back on Mirapex.

I am concerrned that she died, or is ill , alone at home.

Would someone PLEASE call the Alexandria Virginia
hospitals, and the local police , and get her house checked?

I am too far away to do more at this moment.  She lives alone,
at  Founder's Hill Court.

Thank you.
Ivan Suzman
:-)