janet,

At the risk of offending you I have to agree that the subject has been
covered more than anyone who is cd wishes to hear. I have admitted my cd
and that after prozac and 10 years of therapy I have faced my demons and
have recognised exactly what power they had but no longer have. I would
still be dx as cd without my medication yet I would know it and realize
its pit is only temporary, a day, a week .. not the years I once had to
face. I am not cured any more than any other brain disorder is cured,
but the mood is evened out more and yet one still has minor ups and
downs as all people face. I think that others who are disturbed by the
constant need to talk about cd or the possible associated thoughts of
suicide is a normal reaction. Most of them may have depression but who
wouldnt given the dx of parkinsons? To think that laughter cures pd,
they know it doesnt,  nor does any information do it either. It does
help the pain and fear however,  to laugh to know,  to connect with
others who are as they are and care. I think you and all of us need to
think about the individuals on this list and to consider how they feel
not just our agendas. Not all of us are where you are and to expect or
insist or jam it down ones throat is not at all sensible or considerate
is it?

* Seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp Aussie John  49/42/38 ?
as you mentioned the time frame that you suspected pd, he has had it
most likely since he was 30
and best friend now with Barbara Knight ...pwp