Abe, it can take at least that long to notice effects from Comtan. However, for
a professional opinion, you might e-mail your question to Dr. Abe Lieberman, a
leading neurologist specializing in Parkinson's disease.

If you'd like to do so, go to the NPF website:

http://www.parkinson.org/

scroll down the page and click on

Ask Dr. Lieberman, NPF Medical Director

Follow the directions, and you'll be able to e-mail Dr. Lieberman directly. He
usually responds within 48 hours.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/