anytime my friend in Houston and when you get as low as you have been,
dont bottle it up let me know and I will call you ok? No weirdo as janet
is worth a moment of pain or tears she is sick and she will always
believe the world is her and no one else shares it unless on her
terms..You are right a boyfriend would do the trick* maybe* but who in
their right mind would wish to have someone who manipulates the truth
and has so little heart for the damage she inflicts on so many in her
*rantings* and ravings which are laughable now .. I can read and I bet I
have shed alot more tears in my life than she will ever shed in therapy
if at all. How do we know she even has pd or is at all whom she says she
is? Barb is prodding her hoping she will give herself away.  Barb had
her pegged to me from the first week I was on the list yet I gave her a
chance to be the person I thought those on a list deserved. She is a
coat tail rider unable to be really original nor to care about anyone
but herself...no wonder she has no one in her life....

audrey

let me know next time if there is one JoAnn...please?