In a message dated 08/11/2000 7:59:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Date:    Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:39:16 -0400
 From:    Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Enough, already

 Dear friends, especially Jo Ann,BarbK and Audrey---

 You have made your point---more than once. I see nothing to be gained by
 further publically attacking Janet.
 I have also had my differences with her, but   please, I say to you  ,
 "Enough, already". This is starting to sound like a grammar school
 playground fight....we all have more important battles to wage with the PD
 monster!  I suggest that further posts among you be offlist----please?

 Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
 Oxford, Ohio >>

I have to agree here.  I don't really know any of you.  But I do know that
name calling and publicly humiliating someone, especially someone who is
depressed, is very, very wrong.  I understand the frustration of the mail re:
CD.  I understand also the need to post about CD.  And I *know* for a fact
that PD and CD very often go hand-in-hand, so why not discuss it here?  Janet
may or may not be all that you say she is, but so what?  She, like all of us,
deserves a little compassion.

Peace.
Carrie