In a message dated 8/13/00 10:33:08 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< IMO if people disagree with Janet P. they should discuss the TOPIC of the
 posting and NOT discuss the PERSON Janet. Flaming doesn't solve anything.

WELL SAID!  Particularly if the people disagreeing have never met the person
they are disagreeing with and only know her through e-mail.  This is a very
small part of all our lives, so let's not be so quick to jump on somebody
because we don't like what they post, just hit delete and go on (or if delete
is a problem, just go on to the next e-mail).
Eleanor