IS there anyone who has tried both Sinemet
(or Sinemet CR) AND Madopar?

I am wondering if the benzeride  (sp.?)  in
Madopar causes it to work differently from
the way that the carbidopa in Sinemet is
believed to work.

What is benzeride (sp.)?

R. Vetter?
M. Margosis?
any British  or European
or Old World neurologist who reads the PIEN list?

Please help,

Thank you.

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36