Hi all,

I'm hoping that some of you may be able to give me advice regarding a
problem I am experiencing.  Last week, I had to have some oral surgery.  A
general anesthetic was used, so I had to stop taking Eldepryl a few days
before the surgery and had to wait two days after surgery to resume taking
it.  Throughout, I continued taking Mirapex.  After the surgery, I noticed
that my tremors had gotten worse.  I assumed that things would get back to
"normal" when I could resume taking Eldepryl.   Now that I have been taking
Eldepryl again for a few days, there has been some improvement.  However,
the tremor is still noticeably worse than prior to the surgery.  Am I just
being impatient, or is it possible that the anesthetic has caused additional
problems?

Dave Bergford
59/58/55?