Dave,
I wouldn't panic yet about a change of symptoms following even minor
surgery....
anything that changes the body chemistry will change symptoms.

I have had surgeries (since diagnosis) when my symptoms were worse for a
couple of weeks........and had gall bladder removal two months ago.....my PD
symptoms IMPROVED for about 10 days, and then I "crashed" for a week......and
then leveled back out feeling a little better than I had presurgery......and
PD symptoms about the same.

I figure any and every new symptom goes through a six week trial
period........sometimes they disappear after that.......sometimes they get a
little better.......sometimes they temporarily go into hiding and return for
another visit.

Keep telling myself that some year I am going to start a diary of symptoms
for the "year" and see if they actually recycle themselves with seasons or
phases of the moon!

Rita Weeks 55/10